Highly Creative, Smart, Self-Motivated, Problem Solver, People Lover
Organized, Strong Attention to Detail, Excellent Multi-tasker
Effective in Fast-Paced Creative Environment
Funny and Nice
Cost Plus World Market, November 2012 – present
Freelance Stylist Assistant, Prop Wrangler, Fabricator
- Style sets, maintain props, build and paint sets, drive prop truck for photo shoots.
Five Ton Crane, January 2006 – present
- Managed production of "Oakland^2", a group installation for the SF Moma Gallery.
- Create large-scale art installations with a diverse group of artists, geeks and inventors from the San Francisco Bay Area.
Freelance Writer, Editor, Nerd Collaborator
- Think tank rabble-rouser and writing partner of Jody Medich, principle and founder of Kicker, a San Francisco design studio.
Freelance Writer and Video Maker
- Researcher and writer of articles and blog postings. Client video creation specialist.
- Costumed puppets for Henry Selick's (Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline) stop-motion film, The Shadow King.
Fonco Creative, April 2011 – June 2012
Producer, Writer , Fabricator, Video Editor
- Managed production for all projects- artists, assets, materials, timelines and budgets
- Fabricator for stop-motion commercials.
- Writer, Producer and Editor for stop-motion spots
- Co-writer on the MORAV series with Fon Davis
Cicada Princess, July 2011 – June 2012
Production Coordinator / Costume Designer
- Managed all set & prop fabrication, shooting schedule, stage and equipment.
- Designed and created micro-knitted costumes and jewelry director Mauricio Baiocchi's stop-motion animated film.
Lookyloo Video, Jan 2011 - present
- Produce, write, direct and edit creative and inspiring custom videos for the web.
Independent Screenwriter and Story Editor, September 2009 - present
- Write original feature films
- Story editor for hire
Men from Nowhere, Jan – Oct, 2010
- Worked closely with director, Laurent Malaquais, on his DIY Bricolage documentary.
- Story development, script and continuity feedback, editorial guidance
- Production management - created and maintained all production timelines.
Reverie Digital, 2009
- Wrote various short genre films for director Justin Oliphant and script supervised on set.
ImageMovers Digital, A Walt Disney Company, 2008 - 2010
(A Christmas Carol, Mars Needs Moms, Yellow Submarine)
Training Coordinator/Video Editor/Independent Projects/Production Assistant
- Coordinated Arts and Technical Classes: Managed enrollment, scheduling, budgeting, documentation, videography, supplies and equipment, models, and instructors.
- Training Instructor & Training Library Coordinator
- Cross-Training Documentation: Recorded and edited training classes in Final Cut Pro.
- Maintained company wiki.
- Videographer: Recorded, edited and distributed company Monthlies reel.
- Travel & Expense Super User: Disney appointed company expense reporting instructor.
- Producer/Actor: Breath by Breath – first animated short from IMD by director Rudy Grossman
- Created and managed render priority list
- Captured and managed Bob Zemekis dailies director notes
- Reconciled all production department procurement cards
- Maintained scripts
- Also responsible for purchasing, travel requests, coordinating of over-time meals
The Crucible, 2008
Assistant to Executive Director/Production Manager/Event Coordinator
- Assisted in production of the 2008 Fire Arts Festival as well as events at the Great American Music Hall and De Young Museum
- Worked with Executive Director to produce The Firebird Ballet
- Responsible for management of all daily production tasks and errands, cast and crew hiring/management, scheduling and creating calendar, prop research, tracking and acquisition, rehearsal management, costume design research and support, creative brainstorming, etc.
Warner Bros., 2007
Clash of the Titans
- For Stephen Norrington, Clash of the Titans - Responsible for creating, organizing and maintaining period image research database in Photoshop, and for generating and organizing movie database for pre-production of Clash of the Titans. Organized original concept art and renderings on FTP site.
- Managed artists
- Pre-production timeline wrangler
Walden Center & School, 2006 – 2007
- Assisted Drama/Dance Instructor Russell Wright with Upper Group student performance. Duties included voice coaching, acting coaching, running theater games, procuring costumes, generating costume and running-order lists, and setting up, and maintaining dressing rooms/back stage area at Live Oak Theater.
English Instructor – Barcelona, Spain, 1995 – 1996
Taught English to adults and children, privately and in academy settings.
Binghamton University, New York - BA Comparative Literature
Scuola Per Strangieri, Siena, Italy
TECH & FABRICATION SKILLSSoftware: Final Cut Studio, Premiere, Adobe Suite, DVD Studio Pro, Compressor, Rhino, MS Office, Shotgun Production Database, Filemaker, Plone Content Management System, Scratch Dailies Viewer, Final Draft, Celtx, Omniplan
Platforms: Mac, Windows, Linux
Fabrication: Proficient in the user of stand shop tool, including MIG welder, general carpentry tools, and sewing machines.